Saturday 18 January 2014

Welcome to 2014

Yes, we're well over half way through January but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone's enjoying it and already making the most of it. January Blues have hit me hard but I'm trying to power through. Pretty photos make me feel better, like this one:


This is near where my boyfriend lives. We went for a lot of winter walks while I visited for a week over Christmas, most of them were soaking wet walks but this day was so beautiful. I love it when the weather's chilly but sunny. 

To look forward to the rest of the year, I've started planning some adventures for the coming months. I'm booked on to a university trip to Berlin at the end of March (expect a post on that one!), I'm so excited for it already. Me and my friends have also been in talks about heading to Amsterdam over the summer too. I definitely want to make this year my year of travelling. 

I also signed up for a career mentor through the University of Exeter and I had my induction to the scheme yesterday which was super exciting. I get to start emailing her next week! The scheme lasts for this year and I can ask for advice and guidance with CVs, applications, whether a masters degree would be helpful. It's such an amazing opportunity!

The first week back to uni has been hectic but exciting and I have plenty of other plans to post about this term so keep your eyes peeled. 

Thanks!

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment