Thursday 9 May 2013

Prom Day

The school year below mine at Landau Forte College (my old school and sixth form) have finally reached the culmination of 7 or 2 years of blood, sweat and tears: PROM DAY.

The Prom at Landau Forte is the stuff of legend. From arriving in year 7, I knew that I wanted to stay for Prom due to the sheer hype around the whole night. Plus I liked the idea of wearing a pretty dress and dancing all night at some swanky venue. It seemed like a lovely way to celebrate finishing my secondary school life until the night finally came around and I didn't feel old enough to be there or to finish sixth form.

Honestly, it was the greatest night of my life and I have some brilliant photos to go with it. I spent a ridiculous amount of money, both before the prom and during. It was all worth it. To celebrate the passing of over a year since my Prom, here are some photos:





So, to all those Landau Forte students who have their Prom tonight, I hope you have a smashing night and remember it forever. It really is the best way to round off your time at a fantastic school!

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment