Thursday 2 May 2013

April's Challenges: Final Update

As it's no longer April, I feel it's time to look at my aims and see what I actually did. Here are the aims that I set down a month ago:


"This April I want to:

1. Try out henna tattoos.

2. Start running.

3. Create a revision timetable and actually revise!

4. Plan a visit to see my friends in Birmingham.

5. Create a arty piece of work that I'm proud of."

I only managed to get through 2 of these; revising while I wasn't at uni and seeing my friend in Birmingham. However, I did go for a run this morning so that's a third one that I've sort of done, but didn't get chance to complete in April.

My arty side has been quite dormant since I started my university course. I struggle for time to get my creative self together and actually thing of something to do. I'd quite like to get more arty so I think this is an aim for the rest of the year! 

Thanks for reading,

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment