Wednesday 1 May 2013

April Challenge Update: Birmingham

I know this is late but for your information, I DID go to Birmingham to visit my friend, Sarah. It was a lovely day trip and meant that we could have a good catch up before I returned to university for my final term (honestly can't believe first year has gone THIS quick). Here's some lovely photos for your enjoyment, haha:


Sarah took me to the Bullring and we found the best treats in Selfridges! Definitely going back there, especially for the jelly bean bull.


The next photos are of the University Campus. It's a really beautiful uni, lots of red brick and glass windows. 
Apparently if you stare at the face of the clock tower while walking towards it, you'll fall over. I tried to test this but Sarah wouldn't let me, obviously because she's tried it herself! I also walked underneath the clock tower which is supposed to be bad luck. Let's wait and see, haha.






Hope you enjoyed! 

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment