Tuesday 9 April 2013

April Challenge Update: Revision


It's got to that time of year again. Yes, it's almost exam time!

It's funny because I thought that university would mean as few exams as possible yet, although I have less exams this year than last, I'm still spending a longer amount of time sitting exams as each one is 3 hours long. Yes, 3 hours!! I'm a little worried because I can barely concentrate for 1 hour, let alone 3. Writing for 3 hours straight is also going to take a lot of practice. Oh, and learning quotes from the set texts because it's a closed book exam.

I have a lot to do and I'm not really doing it. Just complaining about it, typical student! On the plus side, however, I have made a revision timetable and am attempting to stick to it. I honestly didn't realise how difficult keeping to a timetable would be at home, especially as all my friends are home too and I want to make the most of seeing them. I'm trying though!

Wish me luck!

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment