Wednesday 27 March 2013

April's Challenges


"30 Days hath September, April, June and November..."

Only 30 days in April. There's something that I find so appeasing about even numbers.
With April just around the corner, I thought I'd set myself 5 challenges (I know it's an uneven number but it's one that I feel comfortable with) to complete over those 30 days. I was going to attempt to do something every day but I've never tried anything like this before so thought I'd start with a realistic goal. Here are my 5 goals for the next month.

This April I want to:

1. Try out henna tattoos.

2. Start running.

3. Create a revision timetable and actually revise!

4. Plan a visit to see my friends in Birmingham.

5. Create a arty piece of work that I'm proud of.

Fingers crossed that I'll manage some (if not, all) of these. I thought I'd keep them as 'aims' rather than 'I-will-definitely-be-doing-all-of-these' things. I don't like pressure and I don't respond well to it.

Hope to keep you all updated,

Kxo

No comments:

Post a Comment