Thursday 31 July 2014

Summer Time

With the approach of August (it's tomorrow, eek!), I genuinely can't believe how quickly the summer is passing me by. This is potentially my final full summer in Falmouth which makes me incredibly sad because it feels as though I definitely haven't made the most of it. As a university student, I have had the longest breaks that I will probably ever have in my lifetime, and I spend most of them sleeping haha. 
One of my favourite summer activities is evenings at the beach. I went over to Gwithian a couple of days ago with my housemate for a walk and some swimming. Here are the accompanying photographs of our little adventure to the north coast. 

          

Gwithian is located across the bay from St Ives and is mainly pebbles when the tide is in...

           
...But when the tide is out it has miles of beautiful golden sands. 

           
We also got to watch the sun set while we were there. It was a really beautiful evening. 

Thanks for reading,

K xo




No comments:

Post a Comment