Friday 24 July 2015

Graduation and Future Plans

Hey guys!

Almost an entire year after my last post (apologies!), I'm back to share some great news. I GRADUATED! On Monday. In an amazing Cathedral with some of the best people I have ever met. I am so proud of my achievements in my final year but am disappointed that my blog got put on the back burner whilst I really focussed on my studies.


Monday 20th July 2015: Outside Truro Cathedral



I am now pleased to let you know that I will be beginning a masters course with Falmouth University in September. I'll be studying Creative Advertising and I can't wait! Hopefully, this time I will be able to keep up my blog. I'm also going to be adding some updates of my summer so far so keep your eyes peeled.



St Ives Harbour in May 2015


If you have any suggestions on student-life-related posts or any other ideas that you'd like to see, feel free to comment! I will be writing a more extensive post about graduation day, including plenty of photographs.



Thanks for reading!

Kayleigh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment